Monday, September 23, 2013

Good Earth Food and Wine Company: Beamsville, Ontario

Cheese pot
How do I love thee Good Earth? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth of baked bread delight
My mouth can eat with edible flowers on each bite,
For the ends of feasting in a beautiful space.

I love thee to the level of every wine glass’
Most urgent need to be filled up just right.
I love thee shortbread, fluffy and light;
I love thee creamy pâté, perfectly bruléed.

I love thee with a passion put to food
In my pot of cheese as I stuff my face.
I love thee with a love I did not choose.

With my every visit – I love thee with the best 
Wine, bread and cheese of all my life! – and if you so choose,
You shall but visit the winery before your death!

*Not many words rhyme with death, so I had to stick with it.
** I would absolutely recommend visiting the Good Earth Food and Wine Company in Beamsville soon! 

Deli board





No comments:

Post a Comment